ARTBOARD Marketing Ltd
iwata LED -- 2 years warranty
Metz Camera flash -- 1 years warranty
Cullmann -- 1 years warranty
Poet Audio -- 1 years warranty
minimalism -- 1 years warranty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Original Receipt/Inovice must be present when claiming repaired article. In case of loss of this receipt.
2. Article remaining unclaimed three months from date of notification to customer, will be deemed forfeited and may be disposed of at the discretion of the company without prior notice and/or compensation to customer.
3. Should the article under repair be damaged or lost due to natural disaster, civil commotion, war or any accident beyond their control, the company shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage whatsoever.
4. Warranty repair must be claimed at the time when the article is returned and supported by (i) valid warranty card/warranty registration card issued by the company and (ii) original sales invoice from the authorized dealer indicating the model no. and serial no. of the article. No claim will be entertained thereafter. Failing to submit the valid warranty documents, customers are required to pay inspection fee.
5. If the warranty of article has expired or the article was damaged by human impact such as water damaged, battery leaked, or seriously impacted; customer will be required to pay the inspection fee in advance. The repair fee would be estimated after inspection.
6. The company reserves the right to return un-repaired if such article after examination, is found to be unserviceable due to unavailability of parts or any other reason which does not enable the articled to be repaired. Inspection fee being paid is non-refundable.
7. After inspection of the article, the company would base on the necessary repair and replacement of defective parts to determine the repair charge. Should the repair charge exceed the preliminary estimation, the company will get prior consent from customer before commencing actual repair.
8. The company reserves the right to ask customer to pay 50% of repair charge in advance before carrying out the repair.
9. For article over 10 years old, the material inside may become oxidizing or the lens coating has been deteriorating; owing to such condition, the company would not hold responsible for materials detached or coating washed off during repair of cleaning.
11. All part(s) replaced is/are not returnable.
12. The company will undertake, free of charge, any further adjustment or repair provided the repaired article become malfunction again with the same fault/symptom; and the article is returned within 12 months from the date of collection. It excludes cleaning and additional charges of part(s) that may be required. Customer should produce the service receipt as supporting.
13. Payment can be settled by CASH or Credit Cards; No bank transfer nor cheque will be accepted.
14. Any disputes arisen would be subject to the company’s final decision.
15. Should there be any discrepancy in meaning between the English and Chinese versions of this Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.