Foldable and Transformable - Reshape the Gimbal Forms with Possibilities
- The Moza AirCross 3 is essentially four gimbals in one. Its foldable design allows you configure it in the way that best suits your filming style.
Configuration 1: Classic
- This configuration is reminiscent of the classic one handed gimbal design. A tried and tested formula which continues to pack a punch in the filmmaking world.
Configuration 2: Sling Mode
- This configuration allows you to use the gimbal in an underslung capacity allowing you to get low shots of your subject. To use this configuration, you will need to unfold the handle until it’s in the locked position. At the bottom on the handle, you’ll see an angled tread mount. Attach one tripod foot/handle here and the other just underneath the pan motor (Where the handle joined previously). You will then be able to to orientate the gimbal in sling mode and get filming.
Configuration 3: Dual Handle Mode
- This configuration is for filmmakers who prefer to use a single vertical handle with one hand and a horizontal handle in the other allowing greater control for those cinematic moments. To use this configuration simple, unfold the handle to 90 degrees until it locks and screw the tripod in below the motor (Where the handle joined previously).
Configuration 4: Grip Extension
- This configuration is the perfect companion for any Slypod series owners out there. Essentially the handle of the tripod can be moved out of the way so that access can be made to the tripod thread underneath the pan motor. This allows for seamless integration with your Slypod.
Compact Size- Storage Friendly, Easy for Pack and Go
The MOZA AirCross 3 is the size of an A4 piece of paper when folded down. Its impressively compact design allows you to pack it down in a matter of moments ready for the next shoot. It will fit easily into a camera bag, travel bag or even your daily backpack.
Payload and Compatibility - More Flexible Than Ever, Unlock Your Creativity
- The Maximum payload of the MOZA AirCross 3 is 2.8kg allowing for a wide range of camera and lens compatibility.
- AirCross 3 allows the user to shoot in vertical mode, perfect for capturing video for social media.
Method 1: Just like the AirCross 2, no extensions or accessories are needed due to the design of the dual layer quick release plate.
Method 2: Turn around the gimbal and unfold the handle until it locks, screw the tripod in below the motor (Where the handle joined previously) to balance well or leave the tripod at the button of the handle. （Firmware support coming soon）
MOZA Spark Power Supply System 3.0 - All Day Timelapse Shooting
-The MOZA AirCross 3 is equipped with the most powerful battery yet. With a built-in 3500mAh high-capacity battery which reaches up to 9V 2A fast-charging rate.
-It provides the AirCross 3 with up to 19 hours of run-time and can be fully charged in 1.4 hours.
-The AirCross 3 can also be charged by an external power supply on the go with a USB battery bank. Shoot time lapse video all night long with ease.
MOZA Intelligent Brick - Never Lose Your Subject Again!
-Hand Gesture Control：
Simply present the international hand signal for OK to start recording Present a flat palm to stop recording.
MOZA Intelligent Brick allows for precise face and body recognition.
Tracking your subject has never been so easy, due to the big computing power packed into this small device along with the 1mp camera.
“5-Second Rule”: If the subject is lost then the gimbal will wait 5 seconds and then return to the home position.
Superior Build Quality & Upgraded Technology
The Moza Air Cross 3 has an improved design with a strengthened metal design which provides better tactility making the it feels as if it’s an extension of your own arm.
The motors have also been improved meaning that they will consume less power when not under load and last for much longer for all day shooting.
The Deep Red Algorithm makes the Moza Aircross 3 much better at attitude control, behaviors prediction and singularity unlocking which provides higher levels and stability and control over your shots.
Next Level Function Interaction - Simplify For More
-4 Follow Modes: Pan Follow/Pan-tilt Follow/FPV/All-lock Follow with 5 Adjustable Speed Controls (Sports Mode 2.0)
-Upgraded UI Design - Graphic Sidebar Menu, Simple to Understand
-One Shutter Button Control for All: Picture Taking & Recording
Picture Taking: Tap and hold the button to focus, then click the button to take a picture
Recording: Click the button to start recording.
Advanced Shooting Mode - Make Your Footage Stand Out
-Manual Position 2.0
Enabling this mode can manually pull and drag the camera to turn towards the shooting position and stay on, easy and quick to switch the shooting scenario or object. (Works on any follow mode)
-Sports Mode 2.0
5 Adjustable Speed Control, no more limit. (Works on any follow mode)
Powerful Extensions Arsenal - Setup Free, Hands-Free
-3*1/4 extension holes for 3 folding configurations with different tripod mounting spots
-2*cold shoe extensions, which offer versatility and a variety of places to mount equipment like microphones, supplemental lighting, monitors, with no additional accessories needed.
-2*USB Type-C ports, for MOZA Intelligent Brick and third party supply and communication
The innovative gimbal tech packed into the MOZA AirCross 3 gives the creative filmmaker limitless flexibility, from power to multiple mounting points.